Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Baby Cakes!

When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade.............hmmm what I didn't realise was that life would be beating the crap out of me with the so called lemons! When everything was settling back to normal and I was starting to get back into my baking stride,my other half  G was struck down with a still yet "unknown Virus" which was inflaming his heart. Life was work, hospital, little sleep for over a week. G was discharged and is expected to make a full recovery.....Phew! He'll be out of work for a few months and has to rest up. So I packed him off to stay with his mother because I now had to face into the task of MOVING!!!

I never realised how much stuff we had actually accumulated over the years but my god! The packing I didn't mind so much but the unpacking.......nightmare. I soldiered on and after many days and even more boxes I'm finally unpacked :)

So as I said I got a little baking in, My friend Carmel wanted a cake for her sisters baby shower. My camera was full at the time so the good ol' iPhone stepped in so please forgive the quality.


My friend Jean asked me to do a cake for her nephew Callums christening. Its similar to my own nephews cake but with a few little tweaks.


This is a slumpy teddy bear, in other words I didn't leave it dry properly...ooops :)



 And here are a few more baby cakes I've done along the way!










Happy Baking!

Shirley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shirley x