Friday, July 11, 2014

Fondant Friday: Baby Shower Cupcakes


A while back, a friend of mine was invited to a baby shower. We having the usual chit-chat of what to bring, already knowing the mommy to-be had almost everything already. She had already bought a small gift, So I suggested why not bring along some cupcakes? They were super cute and a real nice touch if I may say so myself.


The mommy-to-be didnt know the sex of the baby so I did a mix 'n' match batch. I loved making each individual topper and although the were a bit time consuming, I adored the end result. I could honestly whittle away cupcake toppers each evening and die a happy woman. The went down an absolute storm at the baby shower. Sometimes the smallest little details can make the biggest impact...I was beyond delighted.


Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Shirley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shirley x