Friday, August 15, 2014

Fondant Fridays: Little Baby Booties Christening Cake


Look at these little booties, how fantastically cute are they?!

While I've made booties many time before, I have never put the addition of socks. I think they complete the little bootie. Can't understand why I would have never thought to do this before but sure, it's all a learning process.


This cake was a vanilla sponge, strawberry jam and vanilla cream. It was very popular and went down a treat. I heard it even got the stamp of approval of the grandmother. You know if the elders approve of cake then you're on to a winner!

The older kids went nuts for the booties and eventually the dad gave in and let them eat them....sugarbuzzzzz!!

Hope everyones having a good Friday! There seems to be a bit of change in the weather, I feel Autumn blowing in so get out and soak up any last rays of sun!

Have a good weekend.

Shirley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shirley x