Friday, August 8, 2014

Fondant Fridays: Flower Cupcakes


I made these cupcakes many a blue moon ago and completely forgot to share. I stumbled upon them last night as I was deleting some of the two bijillion photos I have of bakes. And as today is Friday, it worked out very well indeed.

I made this batch for a friend who's mom was celebrating (obviously) the big 6 0! Like the baby shower cupcakes, I think they make a cute accompaniment to a prezzie. I love making fondant flowers, there is something I find strangely relaxing about it and they always look super pretty, especially in abundance.

They were lemon sponge with lemon buttercream frosting and went down a treat!

Short but sweet on this beautiful sunny day.

Hope you are all out enjoying it and it lasts for the weekend!

Shirley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shirley x